- Received December 30, 2016.
- Accepted February 15, 2017.
- Published online March 8, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
Copyright © 2017 Buechler et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
- John Schoggins, Editor, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Connor R. Buechlerab,
- Adam L. Baileyab,
- Andrea M. Weilerb,
- Gabrielle L. Barryb,
- Meghan E. Breitbacha,
- Laurel M. Stewarta,
- Anna J. Jasinskac,
- Nelson B. Freimerc,
- Cristian Apetreide,
- Jane E. Phillips-Conroyf,
- Clifford J. Jollyg,
- Jeffrey Rogersh,
- Thomas C. Friedrichb and
- David H. O’Connorab
- aDepartment of Pathology, University of Wisconsin—Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- bWisconsin National Primate Research Center, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- cCenter for Neurobehavioral Genetics, Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
- dCenter for Vaccine Research, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- eDepartment of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- fDepartment of Neuroscience, Washington University School of Medicine, and Department of Anthropology, Washington University, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
- gDepartment of Anthropology, New York University, New York, New York, USA
- hHuman Genome Sequencing Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
- Address correspondence to David H. O’Connor, .